INSTRUCTIONS TO CSEE APPLICANTS
A. Read carefully the following instructions before continuing to next steps:
- Enter your examination number and examination year as were used in previous examinations e.g. QT, CSEE (Do not change your number or year in any way).
- The address used should be the one through which you wish all your correspondence to be sent. The referee under section D must be Head of Examination Centre where you will sit for the examination.
- Any entry form partially filled or which lacks necessary details will automatically be disqualified. The Council shall not accept application form from an applicant with inadequate qualification.
- Dates of Registration and Sitting for Examination:
- Normal registration period is from 1st January 2012 to 29th February, 2012. Late registration is from 1st March to 31st March, 2012.
- Intending candidates should register through online by visiting NECTA website: www.necta.go.tz
- Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) will take place in October 2012.
The referee must be Head of Examination Centre where you will sit for the examination.
- The normal registration fees is Tshs. 35,000/= if paid between 1st January 2012 and 29th February, 2012.
- Late registration fee is Tshs. 50,000/= and should be paid between 1st March and 31st March, 2012 only.
- The applicant shall be required to pay Tshs. 10,000/= for any changes/alterations submitted and accepted by Executive Secretary between 1st January and 29th February, 2012 and Tshs. 20,000/= for any changes/alterations submitted and accepted by Executive Secretary between 1st March and 31st March, 2012. Those changes could be of address, centre, addition or deletion of subject(s) etc. No any other changes shall be allowed after 31st March, 2012.
- Fees must be paid to the Executive Secretary, National Examinations Council of Tanzania, through Post Offices or online using M-Pesa service, or SELCOM paypoints..
- Any fees paid by the candidate shall neither be refunded nor transferred.
Submission of Registration Forms:
Completed forms, payment receipts and all necessary documents must be left with the Post Offices for those who will make their payments at post offices not later than 29th February, 2012 or 31st March, 2012 in the case of late registration,
If payment is done using M-Pesa services, completed forms should be left at Head of Examination Centres where the candidate is intending to sit for examination not later than 29th February, 2012 or 31st March, 2012 in the case of late registration.
Any applicant applying for CSEE should observe the following:
- He/she should have previously sat for the CSEE.
- He/she should have passed Qualifying Test.
- Candidates who completed their CSEE in Countries other than Tanzania should submit Original Certificates for Verification on authenticity and its equivalence to Tanzania Certificates of which a charge of Tshs. 20,000/= should be paid.
- He/she should show his/her examination number and the year he/she sat for the previous examination(s) in Section C of this application form.
- Applicants who would like to sit for Actual Science Practical papers should register for both theory and practical papers in a centre where there are school candidates who will also sit for Actual Science Practical papers. No candidate will be allowed to sit for Actual Science Practical papers and theory papers in different examination centres.
- Blind applicant:
The blind applicant will be assisted by the coordinator/teacher to fill all required information in the form and then put a Right Hand Thumb (RHT) in place of his/her signature.
- Contact Address:
The Executive Secretary
National Examinations Council of Tanzania
P.O. Box 2624 or 32019
DAR ES SALAAM.
Tel. No. 2700493/4 or 2772423