INSTRUCTIONS TO QT APPLICANTS
A. Read careful the instructions bellow before you continue:
- Please Note the following:
- The Qualifying Test is for candidates who are not in a registered Secondary School but intend to attempt the National Form 4 Examination as Private Candidates in future.
- The test has no specific syllabus. It is conducted in English and mainly on general topics.
- Enter your first name, middle name and surname in full or first name and surname in full together with not more than three initials for middle names (if any). Note that you will be required to use the same name in the subsequent examinations without change.
Enter the address to which you want all correspondence to be sent.
The referee under section D must be Head of Examination Centre where you will sit for the examination.
- Dates of Registration and Sitting for Examination:
- Normal registration period is from 1st January 2013 to 28th February, 2013. Late registration is from 1st March to 31st March, 2013.
- Intending candidates should register through online by visiting NECTA website: www.necta.go.tz
- The Qualifying Test (QT) will take place in October 2013.
- The normal registration fees is Tshs. 20,000/= if paid between 1st January 2013 and 28th February, 2013.
- Late registration fee is Tshs.30,000/= and should be paid between 1st March and 31st March, 2013 only.
- The applicant shall be required to pay Tshs. 10,000/= for a change of address or centre submitted and accepted by Executive Secretary between 1st January 2013 and 28th February, 2013 and Tshs.20,000/= for a change submitted and accepted by Executive Secretary between 1st March and 31st March, 2013. No any other changes shall be allowed after 31st March, 2013.
- Fees must be paid to the Executive Secretary, National Examinations Council of Tanzania, through Post Offices or online using M-Pesa service, or SELCOM paypoints.s.
- Any fees paid by the candidate shall neither be refunded nor transferred.
- Submission of Registration Forms:
Submission of Registration Forms:
Completed forms, payment receipts and all necessary documents must be left with the Post Offices for those who will make their payments at post offices or not later than 28th February, 2013 or 31st March, 2013 in the case of late registration,
If payment is done using M-Pesa services, completed forms should be left at Head of Examination Cetres where the candidate is intending to sit for examination not later than 28th February, 2013 or 31st March, 2013 in the case of late registration.
- Blind applicant:
The blind applicant will be assisted by the coordinator/teacher to fill all required information in the form and then put a Right Hand Thumb (RHT) in place of his/her signature.
- Contact Address:
The Executive Secretary
National Examinations Council of Tanzania
P.O.Box 2624 OR 32019
DAR ES SALAAM.
Tel. No. 2700493/4 or 2772423